May 5, 2009

Placement

My placement in Australia
is set!

I will be teaching mixed year 4/5 at Poynter Primary school. I assume that year 4/5 is 4th and 5th grade? It will be my first experience teaching a grade level higher than 3rd grade. How exciting! I can do so many things that I could not do with younger group of children in the past. Let's just hope that they're not taller than me... sigh* hehe

Exciting news: The school is located only blocks away from the beach!!! WoW.
I pray that it's still warm when I get there...

I have received an inviting e-mail from my host family. They have three children aged 2, 4, and 8. We'll see how my experience working at a childcare will help me build friendly relationship with the youngsters. The family sounded very warm and delightful.

I can't wait to meet everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment